- On the 123 Pronouns page, watch the videos on an exemplary verse drawn from the Bhagavad Gītā and on the remaining cases of the personal pronouns (1st / 2nd / 3rd persons), and complete their short quizzes.
- On the -V / Pron. Paradigms page, use the audio recording to practice your recitation of the paradigms for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd person pronouns.
- Use the provided Flaschards to begin to internalize the Lesson’s vocabulary.
- Write at least 3 sentences of your own, in each of which you use both a 3rd person pronoun and a 1st or 2nd person pronoun in one of our new cases for them. For example, अहं तुभ्यं तस्य हंसस्य मांसं न यच्छेयम् । “I will not give you the flesh of that goose.”
- Use the provided Flaschards to continue to internalize the Lesson’s vocabulary (and doing so before you attempt the exercises will make them go much more quickly).
- On the -V / Pron. Paradigms page, continue to use the audio recording to practice your recitation of the paradigms for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd person pronouns.
- Complete Sentences 7-10 for Exercises 1 and 2, and 3.7-9 to hand in at the beginning of class.
- Use Deshpande’s recording in the Audio tab above to practice your reading of Exercise 1, using his pronunciation as your guide.