- Complete Lesson 2 Exercises 1 (for verbs जि, दृश्, बुध्) and 4 (10-15) to hand in at the beginning of class.
- Read Deshpande’s concise introduction to grammatical cases on pp. 35-36.
- Memorize the nominative and accusative forms of कूप and वन at once.
- Begin your memorization of the verbs and pronouns in Lesson 2 and the nouns in Lesson 3 using Anki or your own flashcard system.
- Read the lesson in Deshpande (except for the rules of visarga sandhi).
- Read the webpages on Case and the Nominative and Accusative.
- On the Sandhi page, watch the first two videos (Introduction and Anusvāra) and complete the short video quizzes that follow them.
- Complete sentences 2, 9, 14, 21-23 for Exercises 1 and 2 in Deshpande.
- Listen to Deshpande’s reading of the Exercise 1 under the Audio tab, and practice reading along with him, using his pronunciation as your model.
- As always, make use of the Lesson’s Flashcards to internalize its vocabulary.
- On the Sandhi page, watch the 2 videos on visarga sandhi and complete their short quizzes.
- Complete Exercises 3 and 4.11-15 to hand in at the beginning of class. For the sake of reference, see the rules for anusvāra and visarga sandhi on the External Sandhi page (in the Tables dropdown menu).
- Listen to Deshpande’s reading of select exercises in this Lesson (under the Audio tab above), and practice your script-recognition and pronunciation by reading along with him.
- Continue internalizing the Lesson’s vocabulary, as well as its sandhi rules, by using the Flashcards provided. Use the audio feature to practice your pronunciation of each word.