Begin your study of the lesson’s vocabulary NOW (as you read through the lesson and go through the materials provided here)—i.e., BEFORE taking up the lesson’s exercises. Doing so will allow you to focus on the new grammar in the exercises instead of wasting a lot of time and energy flipping through the book on a vocabulary hunt. Once you’ve watched the videos for this lesson, you can also practice the lesson’s paradigms below.
Ā. Primary Endings
Note that the cards have a few useful modes and options
Under “Options” in the upper right corner, you can select:
- “START WITH > Both Sides” to learn the meanings of words.
- “MOTION > Flow” to reveal the translation while keeping the Sanskrit in view (rather than flipping between them).
- “AUDIO > Advanced > Sanskrit Audio On (English Audio Off)” to hear the Sanskrit for every term without the computer generated audio for English
- “▶” to play the cards in the set automatically
- and a shuffle mode to randomly dealphebatize the set.
- either on the word itself or on the speaker symbol will play the audio for the term.
- on the star will create a separate subset of words for review.