- Use the provided Flaschards to begin to internalize the Lesson’s vocabulary.
- On the Sandhi page, watch the videos and complete their short quizzes. Be sure to pay special attention to the video on the lesson’s sandhi rules and ask any questions you have in the box provided. (If you want to review the sandhi rules you’ve learned so far, you can do so using the Sandhi Tables provided: you know all anusvāra rules, all visarga rules [except part of 2. and the last one], and the rules for simple vowels.)
- Translate the first 4 lines of the story in Exercise 1.1 to hand in at the beginning of class.
- Practice your reading of the beginning of the story using the Audio in the tab above, using Deshpande as the guide for your pronunciation.
- Use the provided Flaschards to continue internalizing the Lesson’s vocabulary.
- Continue translating the story in Exercise 1.1 (at least another 7 lines) to hand in at the beginning of class.
- Use the audio in the tab above to read the story along with Deshpande, using him as the model for your pronunciation.
- Complete the first four lines of Exercise 4 to hand in at the beginning of class.